Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day 330



Thoughts:

Three things to remember by the wise Jiveny Blair-West:


1. NO-THING MATTERS.
2. NOW-HERE MATTERS.
3. There is nothing serious going on here.

The the old and wise of the east have a saying: Don’t worry; everything will turn out okay.

And when has it not?

Really.

Some say that everything happens for a reason.

Though, I prefer to think of it more like: life works out through and despite all the choices you make.

Failure is an illusion.
Albeit a powerful tool in getting us to appreciate the joy in our experiences.

Affirmations:

I enjoy life and its many pleasures without guilt.

I surrender to pleasure.

I am present in this moment.
Now. Here. NOWHERE.

I can live with the uncertain, be spontaneous and surrender to the unknown. In this way I invite in the magick of life.

I realise the perfection in enough. I am satisfied with less. I enjoy all things in moderation.

I let go of my obsessions, the stories of my past.

I am present. I am interested in you. I am here to hear your story.

I laugh, I smile, I live, I love, I spread peace, love and light contagiously.

I am generous, whether you appreciate it or not.

I am the master of my mind, the conductor of my body, the friend of my soul.

I accept myself. I forgive myself. I love myself.

I am a passionate lover. I sing and I dance unashamedly as I express my joy.

I see through the maya, letting go of unnecessary thoughts.

I travel lightly, I tread lightly on this earth, honouring the source with each step.

I am open to all teachings of the collective wisdom of the universe.

I recognize failure as an illusion.

I am honest.

I am that.
I am I.
I am also you, he, she and it.
We are all one.

LESS HUMAN / MORE BEING

LESS EGO / MORE SOUL

NAMASTE

Source: Jiveny Wordpress

Quotes: Even your highest thought about another cannot capture their individual greatness – not even close. -Jiveny Blair-West

What I Ate Today:

Meal 1: A beet, carrot, celery, ginger and garlic juice.

Meal 2: Buckwheat pancakes with maple syrup and strawberries.Ingredients: Buckwheat, water, maple syrup/agave syrup, strawberries!



Meal 3: 3 mandarins (clementines)



Meal 4: Raw Spaghetti made with zucchini instead of pasta :)
Ingredients: Zucchini, tomatoes, basil, oregano, spring onion, Himalayan salt!



Meal 5: Mum's Raw Cheesecake! Created with macadamia nuts, cashews, dates, dried coconut, coconut oil, lime juice, agave, vanilla bean and fresh berries!



Recipe: Buckwheat Pancakes, Raw Spaghetti and Mum's Raw Cheesecake are available free on The Earth Diet website www.TheEarthDiet.Org

Exercise: A dance to my favourite music and stretching :)

35 days to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment