Search This Blog

Monday, October 11, 2010

Day 337


Thoughts: The more I fulfill my cravings, the more un-fulfillment I experience.

All cravings are the mind seeking salvation or fulfillment in external things and in the future as a substitute for the joy of Being. As long as I am my mind, I am those cravings, those needs, wants, attachments, and aversions, and apart from them there is no "I" except as a mere possibility, an unfulfilled potential, a seed that has not yet sprouted.

This blog thanks to Eckhart Tolle

Quotes: Now is another moment, a new moment :)

What I Ate Today:

Meal 1: A beetroot (beet), carrot, celery, ginger, spinach and garlic juice :)

Meal 2: A orange and grapefruit juice. (All my fruits and vegetables

Meal 3: Pesto Stuffed Mushrooms. Created with mushrooms, basil, garlic, walnuts, pine nuts, hinmalayan salt, and olive oil.



Meal 4: Honey Glazed Salmon with Sesame Seeds. Created with salmon, garlic, lemon, olive oil, spring onions, honey, agave syrup, sesame seeds with grilled zucchini and tomatoes!



Meal 5: Mum's Cheesecake. Created with macadamia nuts, cashews, dates, dried coconut, coconut oil, lime juice, agave, vanilla bean and fresh berries!



Recipe: The recipe for Pesto Stuffed Mushrooms, Honey Glazed Salmon and Raw Cheesecake are available free on The Earth Diet website www.TheEarthDiet.Org

Exercise: This morning I went for a run around my neighborhood, beautiful clean crisp air, big trees! I like to go early in the morning when it is quiet, people aren't awake yet, things are still :) And then did some core and ab, and stretching :)

28 days to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment